Well, talk about a stinky situation! Who in their right mind decides to make a website about nothing but skunks? Is there REALLY that much skunk related stuff worth talking about?
We think so!
Being skunk experts, we realize that these pesky critters can cause a lot of problems. They love setting up shop near our homes, they love to dig, they love to hide AND our pets love to find them! Do we even need to mention the nastiest part of all? They love to SPRAY and when they do…. ughh… you’re in trouble!
Skunks are actually very timid creatures. They aren’t here to cause us problems, or get in our way but we’ve encroached on their habitat so what are they to do?
Live with us!
Yep, we said it! And this is the rough part! They want to live “with us” but that means living under our decks, digging up our lawns, getting into fights with our dogs and the like. How is any of that good… for ANY of us??? It’s not!
So what do we do?
Well we might be a bit biased, but we think this is where you read SkunkRemovalHQ.com! Our goal is to help educate the general public on how to get rid of skunks. Not only that, but also how to get rid of skunk smell (whether it’s on you, your dogs, in your home, etc) and a host of other topics.
So in short, this is why we’re here! We’re hoping to become y0ur go to resource for skunk related issues. Whether you’re fighting skunk smell, skunk damage, or just want to learn more about skunks and their behavior, we’re hoping you find our site to be a valuable resource.
What we’re not:
- We’re not owned by any wildlife control company.
- We’re not paid to write these skunk related articles
- We’re not as smelly as a skunk
- We’re not big fans of skunks, nor are they big fans of us.
What we are:
- We’re skunk experts
- We want to help you with y0ur skunk problems.
- We dont want skunks to have such a bad reputation.
- We’re gluttons…. gluttons for punishment apparently. We’re willing to explore these crazy creatures just so we can bring you the most up to date skunk related news and information.
So there you have it. We’re skunk FREAKS and we’re willing to admit it! Chances are good that you don’t enjoy skunks as much as we do, so if you have any questions, suggestions or comments that might help make this site better, please let us know.
Thanks for your support!